Of course the saying that goes ‘you make your own luck’ has some truth to it. Gary Player once said -
“The harder I practice, the luckier I get”
I’m a strong believer that to be successful you need to be willing to work hard. While there are plenty of people
selling ‘easy money’ on the web I’m yet to find a method of money making that doesn’t have at least some
element of work to it.
Success in many areas of life comes out of discipline and hard work. Getting your body in shape, having good
relationships, succeeding at study etc all take some level of commitment and work. Work alone is definitely NOT
everything (I’ve seen many hard working bloggers who have not had success) but it is one element that I think is
essential.
If you want to get to places you’ve never been before you need to be willing to do things you’ve never done
before. This sometimes means leaving one’s comfort zone and knuckling down for some hard work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment